My Asset Library
static Assets (LOGOS)
Here is a collage of logos I’ve created for various projects I’ve worked on.
#1 – Email Template
EMAIL CAMPAIGNS & LANDING PAGES
Here is an example of an email template I created for the tech company VMware for their Q1 2022 email campaign. Click below to check it out.
#1 – Project: Scriptel
Decision making app
This particular project was a bit personal, as I created this for a previous employer that needed assistance with how their telemarketing team made disposition decisions. They were adamant that their agents did not status their calls based on their personal criteria but rather on built-in logic. They also did not have a budget to acquire a plug-and-play service.
Over the last year, I have helped with the redesign and overall execution of the website relaunch. Driverback is an online store that provides impact-drill enthusiasts with a patented bit solution.
I’m sure it won’t be a surprise to anyone, however, I too designed and developed my own site. After all, it would be the best way to demonstrate my frontend skills I’ve been working on, and what better way than to showcase them for my own site.
Creating a dashboard to serve the lead generation community has been a passion of mine since I was introduced to the business a few years ago. Data is everything when generating any kind of lead, however, how you store it and query it has a big impact on the quality of the end product. Datally.io hopes to help solve that.
Adobe Creative Cloud
Is an online impact drill company with a focus on bringing a patented lanyard system to the hand tool market.
Marketing, Media Director | May 2021 – Current
• Design, built, and deploy new features or updates for the website (WordPress and Wix).
• Edit videos and image assets using Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, and After Effects).
• Design, and coordinate email campaigns from start to finish (delivery).
• Manage all of the social media platforms, including answering DMs, and uploading assets.
Has a notable presence in the B2B Lead Generation sector, servicing clients like Dell, IMB, and Zoom.
Marketing, Sr. Director | September 2017 – August 2020
• Developed, managed and expanded the telemarketing department from 5 to 30+ remote employees.
• Researched and analyzed global and U.S. lead generation market trends and strategies to assist client acquisition.
• Coordinated plans between upper and middle management to develop, market, and deploy new product projects.
• Increased product sales by 50% through the reformation of aged systems and processes.
Summit Horizon Solutions
A company dedicated to servicing the needs of companies that outsourced their telemarketing division.
Operations, Managing Partner | June 2014 – July 2021
• Supported the high-level oversight of the entire operations for over 100 employees.
• Developed an internal proprietary system to help hire and manage remote staff for clients.
• Increased revenue margins by over 150% by implementing various lead funnel systems.
• Coordinated the international launch for the Mexico headquarters.
Where am I as of 2022?
My overall skill
I don’t wish to give anyone the false pretense that I’m an elite developer, I still very much consider myself a student. However, if I had to “grade” my skills based on feedback I’ve received, well, this chart sums it up.